Electric Fluid Reservoir Heaters
Electric Fluid Reservoir Heaters can be applied to smooth, clean, unpainted metal reservoirs to provide heat for engine oil, hydraulic fluid, diesel fuel, water, and other fluids. NEVER apply an Arctic Fox Electric Fluid Reservoir Heater to any plastic or composite material tank, the combination of adhesive and heat can compromise non-metallic compounds, resulting in tank damage and loss of fluids.
Typical operation time is 3 to 5 hours when power is properly matched to the application. Using a simple timer of adequate capacity will allow control of operation time and cost of operation. However, when properly installed, these heaters may be operated continuously if necessary.
Actual temperatures of the fluid being heated cannot always be calculated accurately and actual temperatures will vary from any calculated value due to variances in fluid types, fluid volume, tank material and size, climate conditions, and reservoir protection from those conditions.
- Available in DC Voltages 12 / 24 - Power selection - 7 Watts (12VDC only), 80 Watts, 250 Watts, 350 Watts.
- 12 & 24 volt models have 6" (152mm) unterminated electrical leads.
- Available in AC Voltages120 / 220 - Power selection - 125 Watts, 250 Watts, 500 Watts, 1,000 Watts.
- 120 volt models have 6' (1.8m) long power cords terminated with standard 15 amp 3-prong, grounded plugs.
- 220 volt models have 6' (1.8m) long power cords unterminated to allow for the proper regional configuration of plug.
- Special adhesive permits installation in sub-zero temperatures.
For more detailed information, part numbers, physical dimensions, product data sheet, and installation instructions, please proceed to the "Product Information" section.
Where To Buy Electric Fluid Reservoir Products
All of our products are available in the aftermarket programs for most heavy duty truck dealers. For information on where you can purchase Arctic Fox fuel heaters from a distributor, contact us online, or call our customer service department at 1-800-654-5382 or 763-972-2758.